8.18.2005

Parents

My mom is coming to visit later today. She wanted to see us one more time before we head back to California. My dad is going to fly up to KC to help me drive our belongings to Pasadena over Labor Day weekend.

I love my parents. I really do. They are great people!

That's it. No music, politics, movies or religion. Just wanted you all to know that I think my parents are awesome.

Check out my family below, especially note the distinctive Spinks leg-crossing in the Spinks boys photo (Brad, my brother, the big guy, had to force one of his big hamhocks over the other; it was pretty natural for my dad and me!)




Filed in:

1 comment:

hannah said...

your brother looks so cool! i cant wait for the perfect picture to have him convert to line drawings! what a cool guy, hamhocks and all!