4.26.2006

iPod: the new Magic 8 Ball

Thanks to Idiom Savant (via Woot) for the following. If you care to join the fun, post a comment or post on your own blog and let me know.

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.

1. How am I feeling today? "Some Say (I Got Devil)," Tortoise and Bonnie 'Prince Billy
2. Will I get far in life? "Did Me Good," the Elected
3. How do my friends see me? "Constellations," Jack Johnson
4. Where will I get married? OR What is my marriage like? "Love for Granted," Phoenix
5. What is my best friend? "Tudo Tem Se Limite (A Limit to Everything)," Cesaria Evora
6. What is the story of my life? "Yes, Yes, Y'all," Sergio Mendes w/ Black Thought & Chali
7. What was high school like? "My Lady Story," Antony and the Johnsons
8. How can I get ahead in life? "Anywhere Anyone," Dntel w/ Mia Doi Todd
9. What is the best thing about me? "Upward Over the Mountain," Iron & Wine
10. What is today going to be like? "Luck Shield," Minotaur Shock
11. What is in store for this weekend? "Midvikudags," Bjork
12. What song describes my parents? "Bradn New Colony," Postal Service
13. To describe my grandparents? "Joy," Apollo 100 (featuring Tom Parker)
14. How is my life going? "Zak and Sara," Ben Folds
15. What song will they play at my funeral? "Sun, Sun, Sun," the Elected
16. How does the world see me? "What I'm Trying to Say," Stars
17. Will I have a happy life? "Alpha Betical Revisited," Phoenix
18. What do my friends really think of me? "Moving Forward," Bitter:Sweet
19. Do people secretly lust after me? "Submarine," Bjork
20. How can I make myself happy? "Faded From the Winter", Iron & Wine
21. What should I do with my life? "Never Know," Jack Johnson
22. Will I ever have children? "Ohfas," Midwest Product
23. What is some good advice for me? "Hold Hands and Fight," the Rosebuds
24. How will I be remembered? "Blackforest," Radio Citizen
25. What is my signature dancing song? "There's Never Enough Time," Postal Service
26. What is my current theme song? "Hey! Tramp," Absentee
27. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Prayer in Passing," Anushka Shankar
28. What type of women do I like? "Low," Coldplay

Gail, I really don't take your love for granted! But, I am looking forward to some Midvikudags this weekend.
Filed in:

2 comments:

Igford said...

Only about 5 of those make even an ounce of sense...

But those 5 have told me everything about who you are.

Anonymous said...

nice high school experience