6.26.2006

80s videos = Happy Chris!

[Originally posted 6/22/06. See new additions below. You won't be disappointed!]

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to have found this site with hundreds of music videos from the 80s. As Gail will attest, I am a 80s music junkie. Plus, Mr T. likes it.



Update:
I have wasted too much time watching these videos. One video stands out. It might be the most spectacular video ever recorded. The choreography is superb.
Armi ja Danny - I Wanna Love You Tender


Filed in:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for offering something to completely erode away my life. one hour gone. many more to go. Thriller has to still be one of the best videos/songs/dances ever.

Anonymous said...

i also must thank you taking at least several hours off my hands. i mean, i don't know what i was gonna do with them anyway. mental image: i'm on my knees beating my chest lip synching "IN MY LIFE, THERE'S BEEN HEARTACHE AND PAIN. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN FACE IT AGAIN. CAN'T STOP NOW I'VE TRAVELED SO FAR TO CHANGE THIS LONELY LIFE...." you finish the rest.

Anonymous said...

and may i also recommend Mr. T -- "Treat Your Mother Right". Choice.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. that is perfectly awful.

Chris Spinks said...

...or awfully perfect!