6.05.2006

Family

My family arrived in southern California late last night to unseasonably warm weather. So much for June gloom. I am leaving work at noon today to spend the afternoon with them. I have scheduled time off throughout the week for some family fun. Wednesday we are all going to Disneyland! I think I am most excited to see my 2-year-old niece, Savannah. Pictures of her are sure to appear on the blog some time next week. All of this excitement, of course, is due to graduation this Saturday. Gail's parents arrive on Friday, so I will have family representing all parts of the US.

I love my family!

Filed in:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at Disneyland. Going with little kids is the very best.

~Beth
For all your news about Disney... Come chat @ http://www.mousehub.com/forum