I don't wear sunglasses that often. I typically have my glasses on at all times and so when in the sun I attach the shaded clip-ons. I have to say I am glad I do it this way. When I go inside all I have to do is take off the clip and slip in in my pocket. I consider this a benefit of using the clip-ons rather than wearing sunglasses, because otherwise I would not know what to do with the sunglasses when I do not need them protecting my eyes.
Why am I talking about sunglasses you might ask. I'll tell you why. For some reason, I do not like how many people (mostly men) place their sunglasses on themselves when the sunglasses are not on their eyes. There are several options:
1) Pushed up onto the head (my preferred placement, if the glasses must remain in view on the person).
2) Pushed up onto the forehead (usually for short term placement, but I wonder why not push them up a little further onto the head)
3) Turned around on the neck (Why?)
4) Folded up hanging from the shirt in the front (this is OK I suppose, but only if one's shirt is not unbuttoned to the middle of the chest)
5) Folded up hanging from the shirt in the back (I'm not a fan of any placement of the glasses in the back, it seems so I'm-a-cool-high-schooler)
6) On the hat (Look at me when I go outside I'll have double protection from the nasty sun! Mostly just the "Look at me" part.)
There are surely other options. Preferably, I would like to see the sunglasses put away in a bag or pocket. Where do you place your sunglasses when not on your eyes?
Blogged with Flock