3.07.2006

Delicious Discoveries

It's been a while since I've posted anything to the blog. Life is wicked busy right now (I've been hanging with some Boston friends!). But, my schedule has not kept me from surfing the net. Here's another installment of some finds, what I am calling Delicious Discoveries because I have all of these links tagged in del.icio.us. Isn't the alliteration clever? Click the post title to see all my del.icio.us links. In the sidebar you will find a tag cloud of my most popular del.icio.us tags. I hope you find some of these useful, others entertaining, and others informative. I'm sure I had good reason for tagging most of them. On a few I had friends in mind when I tagged the web page. Whatever you think of these links I hope your time is as well wasted as mine was.


Filed in:

No comments: