3.14.2006

Random Tunes on the Walk to Work

I often like to read slacktivist's Random 10 posts. In these, he simply lists ten random songs, presumably from a recent iPod listen. Click here for his most recent list. I've wanted to do something similar to this for some time, but I didn't want to do the exact same thing as slacktivist. Today as I was walking to work I set the iPod to 'Shuffle Songs.' I do this sometimes when I am in no particular mood for any one artist or genre. It also gives me a chance to re-explore songs on my good ol' 20GB 3G iPod. [side note: It is hard to believe that I have had my iPod for almost a year (only a year!) and it is already two generations behind the Apple progeny.] I live far enough away from work to get in about 4-5 songs. As I was walking today I thought it would be nice to log the random songs my iPod threw at me. I realize this is meaningless information, but it makes me happy to make a list about the music I've listened to. For more reflective commentary on music while walking to work see here.

Without further ado, today's random tunes while walking to work:

Sheryl Crow "All I Wanna Do"
Laurindo Almeida "Passarinho Esta Cantando"
India Arie "Outro"
Moby "The World"
Dave Matthews Band "Rhyme & Reason"

No comments: