7.14.2006

iPod Headbutt

My family used to play this game where two teams would go back and forth singing songs that contained a certain word or that were about certain themes. For instance, the theme might be 'cities'. The first team would have 10 seconds or so to sing a line from a song that contained the name of a city. Then, the second team would have 10 seconds to sing another song with a city in a line. This would go on for awhile until one team could not come up with a song in the given amount of time.

I thought I might see how my iPod would do with this game, using only song titles and not repeating any artists. In honor of the World Cup headbutt, I thought we could start with the word 'head'. Songs with 'head' in the title:

"A Rush of Blood to the Head," Coldplay
"Itchyhead," Cat Power
"Clear My Head," Ivy
"Head Over Feet," Alanis Morissette
"Headlock," Imogen Heap
"Hole in My Head," Dixie Chicks
"Over My Head," Fleetwood Mac
"Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head," B.J. Thomas
"The Way You Wear Your Head," Nada Surf

NB: My iPod does not contain any songs with 'chest' in the title. It also has no songs with 'butt' in the title.

Filed in:

No comments: